Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I hope to get from this class?

Because we are in the twenty-first century and technology is a big part of our lives. I would really like to incorporate technology more into my class, such as blogs and now wikis. I have never used either websites before and I look forward to figuring it out. I set up blogs for each of my five classes and I would love for them to blog once a week. Whether it is a response from class or response to an article that I will post, I would like them to blog. For my collaboration project I will be using wikis. They will start pretty basic using wikis as a study guide. I would also like to learn about excel. Every quarter my husband creates a spreadsheet for me with the formula to commute grades. I would really like to learn myself. I find it is easier for him to just to do it rather than teach me. From our discussion in class, I am realizing I am as familiar with technology as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment