Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Technology Proposal

For my technology project I will implement wikis into my classroom. I am creating a wiki for each of my five classes. The first time I use the wiki it will serve as a study group for the class. Normally students would receive a hard copy of the terms, people and events that they need to know for their test. I will create this study sheet on their wiki page. Each student will be responsible for a set amount of terms, people and events. They will need to identify with detail the terms for the rest of the class. If students do not complete their assigned task they will not be allowed to use the study sheet. If there are a few left I will allow students to complete for extra credit.
I would like, in the future, to use this for other projects that require higher levels of thinking. But I need to start somewhere. I have never used wikis at all so there is a lot to learn. I am trying to make each class a separate page but I am struggling. There seems to be a lot to do with wikis I just need to sit and play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment